Friday 21 August 2020

Pretty flowers | Classic Bouquet by COCOCOZY

Some good news today. I am so excited to announce that I have partnered with FTD and ProFlowers to design my own bouquet! This hand tied flower arrangement is named The Classic bouquet by COCOCOZY!  I wanted to create simple pretty flowers for home and I did it. I’ve been keeping this under wraps for months so it is a relief to finally share it with you all. 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Colette Shelton aka Coco (@cococozy) on Aug 20, 2020 at 6:40am PDT

I worked in conjunction with the FTD design team on creating a bouquet that is soothing, lush and elegant. Neutral and easy on the eyes in green and white.  White roses, alstroemeria, Star of Bethlehem, eucalyptus and much more all in a beautiful hand tied bouquet. In a time where we all need a little brightness and happiness in our homes, this partnership is particularly meaningful.  I am hoping people will send this bouquet to their loved ones, family, friends, co-workers, teachers or even treat themselves. 

pretty flowers for the home blue dining room

Here is the bouquet in my breakfast nook! The white pretty flowers work against blue on blue color block walls in this small dining area! 

If you know me, you know I love entertaining and adding in flowers.  I make regular visits to the flower mart too.  There’s just something about fresh cut flowers and plants that makes me happy!  Pretty flowers for home can really cheer up your mood.  I highly recommend it.

Also, I was thinking what a wonderful gift these pretty flowers would be for someone.  I am planning on sending to a few of my friends and family members to let them know how much I love them and miss them these days.  Sending flowers is a nice act of kindness.  Can be for a special occasion like a birthday, anniversary, graduation, start of school, to celebrate an accomplishment.  I think though the best flowers for yourself or the ones you love should be given just because!

The post Pretty flowers | Classic Bouquet by COCOCOZY appeared first on COCOCOZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment