Monday 6 November 2017

Ashley Featured Fans: November Instagram Stars

We all strive to create the perfect space, a space that shows who we are. Our Instagram stars this month did exactly that. Showing off their rooms using #MyAshleyHome these Instagram stars show us how designing a space for your unique style is done. We had to know more, so we asked them to share a few things about their rooms with us.

Carla Hayden @Itscarlabethany

What inspired you to create this space?

"My family room is the nucleus of activity and entertainment. I wanted comfortable seating for the hubby, myself and our mini doxie. He requested that it be comfortable and I wanted stylish."

Describe your home style.

"I'm a boho country mid-century girl. It's a lot of styles mixed together. I love color and I guess most people would call it eclectic."

Why did you choose your Ashley items?

"I selected the gray sectional because it's mid-century style and tufting. I also fell in love with the fabric. Lastly it was comfortable and would be an anchor for all my colorful accessories."

Grace Hurley @curlfrom_cle

What is your favorite memory in this room?

"My favorite memory from this room comes from this past summer on the Fourth of July! We were patiently awaiting the arrival of our couch and accent chair from Ashley Furniture since we had only just moved in, but after our annual fireworks show, we had about 10 of our close friends over. We all sat on the floor and played a variety of different board games and truly enjoyed each other’s company."

Describe your home style.

"I often describe my home style as a mixture of mid-century modern and wannabe bohemian. Our space is filled with neutral and earthy toned accents and no room is complete without a plant or two (or five)."

Why did you choose your Ashley items?

"We chose the Ashley couch and accent chair because it fit my vision perfectly. Not to mention that it also fit our budget! I was looking for a couch that was both comfortable and modern and I stopped looking for anything else once I found this one. The chair was too good to pass up and we couldn’t be happier with our selections!"

Rachel Rowles @rachel_rowles

What is your favorite memory in this room?

"We've only lived here for a little over a year and I already have so many great memories in this space, but I'd have to say my favorite was telling my husband that we were expecting our first child. We were blessed with an amazing "surprise," so I was extremely nervous to tell him. We sat on this exact couch and as I told him, his face beamed with pride and excitement."

Describe your home style.

"I'd like to say that our home has its own unique style. I guess if I had to put a name to it, I'd call it, 'Modern with a blend of boho/southwestern flair'."

Why did you choose your Ashley items?

"When we were designing our home, my taste in color was VERY monotone. Our whole house is covered in various tones of grey. This couch meshed well with the color palette, but also added in the perfect level of comfort."

Amber Shirley @preppybohemianathome

What inspired you to create this space?

"I was inspired to create an informal and inviting dining space that could be used for more than just the occasional, holiday dinner party. Our dining room has taken on a sunroom feel with all the plants and natural elements but still has a bit of glam with the rich blue walls, antique china and pops of brass."

Describe your home style.

"My home style is very eclectic, which is basically just a fancy way of saying that anything goes! I create warm, inviting spaces with lots of color, pattern and texture and I love shopping local thrift stores to add vintage, unique finds. Combine that with lots of plants, and a few classic pieces, and you have what I like to call "preppy bohemian"."

Why did you choose your Ashley items?

"I picked the Tripton dining room table because I love the casual farmhouse look and I paired it with the Mestler chairs because they're sturdy, and the blue/green color goes perfectly with all the natural elements in the space."

The post Ashley Featured Fans: November Instagram Stars appeared first on Ashley Furniture HomeStore Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment